Hill Family Biking turns 1 year old today! Come celebrate with us on an celebratory 4.5 mile ride and block party in front of Maury Elementary.
All are welcome at the block party whether you participate in the ride or not to enjoy the following:
- Face painting
- Food trucks
- Kid’s biking course (bring your balance bikes!)
- Collaborative chalk art by Chalk Riot.
- Lots of special guests that have helped make Hill Family Biking a reality.
The ride start in the Maury Elementary Parking Lot on 12th Pl NE and ends at the block party on the 200 block of 13th St NE.
Additional info and agenda on our eventbrite
April 27th Kidical Mass - Anniversary Ride!
By registering this event, you agree that you are granting Hill Family Biking the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs and/or videos taken of me and/or my children at the event for which I am registering, in which I may be included, for use on Hill Family Biking social media, promotional materials, and website. You also agree to release Hill Family Biking and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs/videos.
About this event
We’ll have volunteers marshaling to ensure we stay together as a group. MPD bike team will also be participating in the ride to connect officers with the community.
If your family’s bikes need some TLC, please come 15 minutes early to get some assistance–we will have bike maintenance tools available, as well as some experienced amateur bike mechanics on hand to assist.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult
- We ask that all independent riders have 1-2 years of riding experience.
- Riders will not ride ahead of the lead bike
- Riders must follow instructions given by any ride marshal